Saturday, January 8, 2011

My pick of the day!


My endorphins started rushing when I first saw this bag. I just had to have it! And lucky me, it was on sale! It`s Marc Jacobs fall/winter 2010. I think it`s the perfect size, you can just throw in anything and it can even be used as a weekender. That`s just right for me, as I keep carrying all of my possessions with me. It`s a little more hippie than Marc Jacobs usually is, even though his signature quilting can`t be missed. Also the tassels and the lock remind of Jacobs` doll-like style but on the whole it totally is a boho bag. So, having summer coming (I`m a little bit ahead of time, I know;)) it`s gonna match perfectly with the whole hippie and fringe theme.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog.
    check out mine: www.rougefashionblog.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete